Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Paranormal Romance



Hi Guys!

It's me again, Pao!

Well, I have been recently talking to you guys about the music scene. It's about time that we should also recognize the local art brewing within our City. The area of the local film industry. If you still don't get what I'm talking about, well, I'm talking about the latest Romantic Comedy film that landed in SM cinemas, "My Paranormal Romance".



Merry just wants to focus on her studies to secure her future, discarding romances and relationships as nonsensical distractions. She wants to get in the toughest university in the country, S.H.U (Super Hard University)

But Life throws her a curve-ball in the form of a mystical object that makes Merry a magnet for everything paranormal.

Frustrated singers, Killer refrigerators and rabbits all converge to wreck your sanity in this wacky random romantic comedy adventure of Kiliggable proportions!

I am personally inviting you to watch, "My Paranormal Romance". Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment